Logitech G910 Orion Spark

More
22 Jun 2015 14:54 #36731 by garfi3ld

With Corsair locking in an exclusivity deal on the Cherry RGB key switches for their first year and in general with Cherry switches being on backorder sometimes over a year out it’s no surprise that a lot of the manufactures have been reaching out to other options. Razer uses an MX style knockoff with their specifications, SteelSeries introduced their QS1 switch with their new mechanical keyboard, and Logitech actually introduced their new Romer G switches all the way back in September of last year. Well the G910 that houses the Romer G switches has been extremely popular and only a few weeks ago did we finally get one in to test out. I loved the G710+ but with the G910 changing everything from the ground up I really have no idea what to expect. That said I’m excited to see how the new switches perform and find out if the new design is a good as the changes they have made in their mouse lineup have been.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2015 15:03 #36732 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Logitech G910 Orion Spark
Today I take a look at Logitechs latest gaming keyboard and its new Romer-G keyswitches, enjoy!

Wes

More
28 Jun 2015 18:36 #36753 by trgtprctc
Replied by trgtprctc on topic Logitech G910 Orion Spark
I like my G910 for gaming. The key shape does work well for typical left hand only use of the keyboard...if you do not use macros.

I echo the sentiments with typing, however. I use my keyboard far more for gaming than typing, so the tendencies to hit the wrong or extra keys are not as much of an issue for me. It took me more than a few days to minimize those problems coming from the unique key cap design. I do like the quieter actuation of the Romer G switches coupled with the nearly non existent backlight bleed between keys.

We have 1546 guests and no members online

supportus