Gigabyte X99-SOC Champion

More
22 Apr 2015 17:53 #36623 by garfi3ld

So what is now years ago Adam and I were at a press event for Gigabyte at CES. At that event I spent some time playing against a pro gamer and we also had the chance to see them introduce their new games series of motherboards. At the end of that speech they slipped in a quick sneak peak of a new line of overclocking motherboards with an orange theme that they called OC Orange. Now I think everyone knows just how much I love orange and OC orange to me is LanOC orange, a color that we have used on the website from nearly the start. At that time Adam wrote that he imagined that I wouldn’t be able to sleep until I got my hands on one of the boards. Well it has been a long few years, but today is finally the day. Gigabyte sent over their new X99-SOC Champion flagship overclocking board and today I’m going to dig into it and see what it is all about. Oddly enough now that I can sleep, I want nothing more than to stay up and see what sets the board apart from the competition.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Apr 2015 18:36 #36624 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Gigabyte X99-SOC Champion
Today I check out a motherboard that is sporting a sharp LanOC Orange color scheme. Check out how it performs inside!

Wes

More
16 May 2015 08:42 #36656 by summer01
Replied by summer01 on topic Gigabyte X99-SOC Champion
The world’s number one overclocker, British-born 8Pack selected the Gigabyte X99 SOC Champion is still well equipped due to the nature of the X99 platform?

We have 1893 guests and no members online

supportus