ErgoDox Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard Kit

More
30 Jan 2015 13:08 #36212 by garfi3ld

So over the past few years I have been lucky enough to cover nearly every new and interesting mechanical keyboard I could find. This includes various models with RGB backlighting, unique switches, and even an ergonomic model. That said there have still been a few mechanical keyboards that I haven’t been able to get my hands on, mostly because they are a little less mainstream. Well last last year I had the chance to talk with a fairly new group buy website called Massdrop, some of you may have heard of it. Massdrop really caught my eye because they do group buys on enthusiasts focused products. It just so happened there mechanical keyboard buyer has seen our coverage in the past and was excited to work with us. I don’t think there is a more fitting product to cover than the ErgoDox Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard Kit. This is what helped establish Massdrop and it is also one of the most unique keyboards you can get.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2015 18:17 #36213 by garfi3ld
Happy Friday everyone, today I build and test out an ErgoDox keyboard from Massdrop. Enjoy!

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1672 guests and one member online

supportus