AMD FX-8320E

More
07 Jan 2015 17:39 #36130 by garfi3ld
AMD FX-8320E was created by garfi3ld

This past September AMD introduced a refresh of their FX CPUs that included a few new more power efficient CPUs along with a major pricing restructure to update the lineup. While I had the chance to test out most of the lineup there were a few that weren’t included. Recently AMD sent over one of the CPUs that I missed the FX-8320E. With the FX-8320E being a budget focused gaming CPU AMD also sent along with it a motherboard that matched its low price point and gaming focus, the 970 Gaming from MSI. Paired together you can get them for just a few dollars more than an i5-4670K with no motherboard or any of the 2011 socket CPUs. With 8 cores and a turbo clock speed of 4 GHz it should still be performer, but of course there really is only one way to find out, let’s check it out.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jan 2015 22:48 #36131 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic AMD FX-8320E
Today I take a look at a budget CPU from AMD along with a budget gaming board from MSI. The goal of pairing these two together is to see if you can keep costs down while still getting good in game performance. In other words, is this the ideal setup for a budget gaming rig? Check it out and find out

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 2074 guests and no members online

supportus