In Win D-Frame Mini

More
07 Nov 2014 20:14 #35831 by garfi3ld
In Win D-Frame Mini was created by garfi3ld

One of the best things about case modding is being able to create something unique and show it off online and at LANs. The modding community has been growing even more popular over the past 5 years thanks to events like PDXLAN. Sadly some people just don’t have the time or sometimes the skills to be able to be involved in things like that. I have run into that as well, I get the itch to rebuild but I just don’t have the time to put together what is in my head. In Win has really stepped up over the past few years with a whole series of cases that fill in that gap. They are unique and well built in a variety of designs. We use their H-Frame Mini for our event router and for the past half a year I have used a 901 for my PC at events. Well In Win recently introduced the D-Frame Mini, just in time for me to start on a new event PC. Some of you have seen it, today I will take a closer look at the pro’s and con’s of the D-Frame Mini.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2014 20:18 #35832 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic In Win D-Frame Mini
A few of you may have seen me LANing with this case, now you can find out what I thought about it. Have a great weekend!

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1746 guests and no members online

supportus