Small Form Factor the new world order

More
22 Oct 2014 14:49 #35789 by garfi3ld

Those of you who come around often, will have most likely figured out that I have a thing for small form factor PCs. I have been building small PCs with big video cards for years, even before Mini-ITX became the norm. Trying to pack the fastest hardware into the smallest possible case is challenging, but also rewarding when you don’t have to break your back carrying a huge PC into LANs.  I know a few of you have been catching on to this, I have been seeing LAN rigs showing up a lot on my Facebook and at the LAN. Well when Intel launched their NUC I couldn’t wait to get my hands on one, well my wife just happened to win one at a LAN. So today I’m going to check out what the NUC is all about and put it together with some cool hardware from Kingston and a Harmony Smart Keyboard from Logitech to help put it to use as an HTPC.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Oct 2014 20:36 #35790 by garfi3ld
So I had issues with one of our test benches causing delays with the review I was planning to post yesterday. I did find this review sitting around though, I hope you guys like it!

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1551 guests and one member online

supportus