MSI Nightblade Z97

More
24 Sep 2014 16:12 #35709 by garfi3ld
MSI Nightblade Z97 was created by garfi3ld

Every time I cover something Mini-ITX I talk about how great it is that we can build these monster PCs in such a small form factor. Even so, considering how sensitive they are to heat and bad wire management it’s not for everyone. If you don’t know about every single part on the market it can be a little harder to pick out your components for a LAN rig as well. You don’t know what will fit with what, larger builds are a lot more forgiving on all of these things. Well MSI might just have the answer to all of those issues. They have put together a Mini ITX barebones for gamers who know they want a small easy to carry rig. Their Nightblade comes with a variation on their Z97i Gaming AC motherboard that I recently reviewed, a case, slim DVD drive, and 600 watt power supply. You just need to bring your SSD/Hard drive, CPU, heatsink, and video card. The question is, does the Nightblade make things easier and also how well does it perform. Today I’m going to take a closer look and put it through a few tests to see what it’s all about.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Sep 2014 16:16 #35710 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic MSI Nightblade Z97
Want a LAN rig but don't know where to even start? MSI has made building a LAN rig much easier with their Nightblade barebones

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1895 guests and no members online

supportus