LanOC v15.0 Recap

More
12 Sep 2014 13:33 #35657 by Lersar
LanOC v15.0 Recap was created by Lersar

I arrived at the LanOC office around 1:00 AM or so Friday morning to join Chad, Debo, and Wes in an informal review of what would be the next few days, better known as LanOC v15.0. We quickly decided, influenced largely by late-night appetites, that it was a discussion better had over food. Van Wert is not known for its nightlife, so we started out East (the way I had just came) in search of food. We found ourselves at a Denny’s off of US 30, conversing with the third shift waitress about how Debo reminded her of her daughter (they both hate everything). With full stomachs, a game plan, and most importantly a new nickname for Debo (Shelby), we returned home before the sun came up to catch a few hours of sleep.

Read more...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Sep 2014 17:43 #35658 by chadkirchner
Replied by chadkirchner on topic LanOC v15.0 Recap
When Adam says "informal review", he really means this...

The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld

More
12 Sep 2014 18:08 #35659 by VaporX
Replied by VaporX on topic LanOC v15.0 Recap
Adam, Wes and everyone at LANOC, it was as always an amazing time to get together with other gamers and just have some fun. This is an awesome community and I am proud to be a part of it. Also thank you to everyone for helping to make Raymond's first LAN event something he will never forget. He is still talking about it and already asking if he gets to come back for the next one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar

More
12 Sep 2014 18:29 #35660 by Deb0
Replied by Deb0 on topic LanOC v15.0 Recap
+1 goes to Chad.

We have 1920 guests and no members online

supportus