Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid-I

More
06 Jun 2014 17:07 #34956 by garfi3ld

In the world of keyboards, there is a huge price range depending on what you are looking to get out of the keyboard and the overall quality. With mechanical keyboards, Cooler Master has done a great job of bridging the gap between lower end keyboards and the enthusiast grade keyboards. They have been able to provide options that are priced well, but still have most of the quality and features of the most expensive models. One of the glaring holes in their lineup though has been in the tenkeyless market. Their Quickfire Rapid lineup has been extremely popular, but they haven’t had a model with backlighting. They have finally introduced a model to fill that gap and today I have the chance to take a look at it and see how it performs. Considering the Quickfire Rapid has been in our LAN bag and on our test bench for years now, I have extremely high expectations for the Quickfire Rapid-I.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jun 2014 17:58 #34957 by garfi3ld
You guys need to check out Cooler Masters new Quickfire Rapid-I, today I took a look at it. I think you will dig it!

Wes

More
07 Jun 2014 12:22 #34958 by trgtprctc
Very cool lighting modes. I would prefer back lighting other than white, though.

More
08 Jun 2014 02:51 #34959 by Plague
if you took all the keys off, you could color the white backplate and make it another color, the keys would still be white, but the glow would be something else. Might be interesting.

More
08 Jun 2014 03:43 #34960 by garfi3ld
actually they make LED covers that work amazingly with white LEDs and you can swap them out to other colors as needed

Wes
Attachments:

More
08 Jun 2014 23:56 #34965 by Plague
wow, that is smart... I didn't give them that much credit. :)

We have 1484 guests and one member online

supportus