Noctua introduces two new fan product lines and accessory kits

More
13 May 2014 18:08 #34730 by garfi3ld

Vienna, May 13th 2014 - Noctua today expanded its product portfolio with two new fan product lines and a wide range of accessory kits. Whereas the redux line addresses price-conscious users by reissuing some of Noctua’s most popular, award-winning models and presenting them in streamlined, more affordable packages, the industrialPPC (Protected Performance Cooling) line is conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection.

Read more...

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: elguapo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 May 2014 18:09 #34731 by garfi3ld
I rarely bump a news post onto the forums, but I wanted to bring a little extra attention to Noctua's new fan colors.

Wes

More
14 May 2014 04:46 #34738 by Wooderson
Noctua in none traditional colors! That is an interesting turn of events. I wonder now what excuses everyone will come up with for not buying what is pretty much the best fans on the market! Noctua expensive? yes, worth it? YES, in multiple colors options? yes please! Awesome CFM with very low noise, not to mention the accessories that come with every fan (in my experience) makes the price well worth it.

I kill CPU's

We have 1698 guests and no members online

supportus