MSI Invades Mini ITX Gaming

More
24 Jan 2014 09:00 #33769 by garfi3ld

As someone who tries to make it out to as many LAN events as possible, small but powerful LAN rigs have been saving my back for years. Even though to some the LAN scene has been shrinking, the industry has really started to take notice of the small LAN rigs recently. We have seen smaller console like builds from boutique builders and Valves recent interest in steam boxes has gotten everyone in a frenzy as well. Because of that, I was happy to see MSI dive into the Mini ITX gaming market with their new GTX 760 Gaming ITX video card and the ZZ87I Gaming AC motherboard. Given our previous experience with similar products, MSI sent over the motherboard and video card combo to see what we thought about the two. Let’s see what they are all about.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2014 16:35 #33770 by garfi3ld
For those of you who are into small form factor gaming, MSI has a new motherboard and video card that you might be interested in. Check it out!

Wes

More
24 Jan 2014 20:44 #33772 by Plague
Replied by Plague on topic MSI Invades Mini ITX Gaming
Nice stuff, motherboard is an upgrade to the one I have only intel. Video seem to be just a bit slower then the Asus card, which I find odd, but not bad either way. To bad these were not out last September. hehe

We have 1555 guests and no members online

supportus