Motorola Droid MAXX

More
08 Oct 2013 16:27 #33098 by garfi3ld
Motorola Droid MAXX was created by garfi3ld

Here in just a few months it will have been two years from when Motorola introduced their Razr MAXX. That length of time is significant for a few reasons. First, most of you know that a lot of people run on two year contracts for their phones so a lot of the original Razr MAXX owners will be on the market for replacements here at the start of the year. Two years is also important because it wasn’t long before the original MAXX was introduced that Google purchased the company for a whopping 13 Billion dollars. In that time as well things have changed in the phone market. Sure the iPhone is still around but who would have thought that Blackberry would still be around and that the phones that were once so powerful and huge are now considered slow and normal in size. What a perfect time for Motorola to introduce its third MAXX phone. This time the they dropped the Razr name all together and just went with the Droid MAXX and its smaller battered brother is called the Droid Ultra. I’ve been using the MAXX for a while now and today I’m going to tell you a little about my experience.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2013 20:32 #33099 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Motorola Droid MAXX
I'm a little late posting today, been busy with the AMD launches. But todays review is the Droid MAXX. Take a look to see what I thought about it

Wes

More
08 Oct 2013 22:49 #33100 by Plague
Replied by Plague on topic Motorola Droid MAXX
Motorola Droid have always had awesome speakers. my original droid speaker is better then my samsung galaxy nexus speaker.

We have 1479 guests and one member online

supportus