HornetTek Enterprise 4X

More
07 Feb 2012 21:30 #22615 by garfi3ld
Chad's latest review

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Feb 2012 21:41 #22616 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Re: HornetTek Enterprise 4X
You may not be able to visit this page because of:

1. an out-of-date bookmark/favourite 2. a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site 3. a mistyped address 4. you have no access to this page 5. The requested resource was not found. 6. An error has occurred while processing your request.

Please try one of the following pages:

Home Page

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site.

More
07 Feb 2012 21:46 #22617 by garfi3ld
i set the time to publish a little later than I posted this.Sorry about that

Wes

More
07 Feb 2012 21:54 #22614 by chadkirchner

titleEarlier this month Star Trek: Online went the Free To Play model, meaning anyone can have their own starship and participate in one of the best science fiction franchises of all time! Why is that significant to this article?  It is significant because I am a Trekkie. I openly admit it. When HornetTek contacted us to do some reviews on their products, this product definitely caught my eye for two reasons. One, I like hard drive enclosures and external storage solutions. Two, it is named "Enterprise". There is even a glimpse of the good 'ole 1701 on HornetTek's website.

The question is; is the HornetTek Enterprise 4X an enterprise-level device that performs like the Federation flagship would, or is it just as useful as a self-sealing stem bolt? Read on to find out!

Read more...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arxon

We have 1557 guests and no members online

supportus