Thermaltake Battle Dragon Bag

More
28 Nov 2011 18:23 #21125 by garfi3ld

titleWe try to make it out to as many LAN’s as possible every year on top of our own events. Because of that we have had a strong interest in finding different ways to make packing up your rig to make going to LAN’s easier. In the past we have taken a look at the difference between a SFF build and a laptop, looked at ways to pack your peripherals, and even a SFF build for my wife. The SFF build for my wife has been perfect, but none of our solutions have helped her be able to pack everything up easily and carry it all into a LAN in one trip. Thermaltake’s new dragon bag lets you pack everything but your PC in it, including your monitor. Finally a way to cut those loading and unloading trips down to one!

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Nov 2011 23:54 #21126 by garfi3ld
We put it to use at Nexus and again at Adams get together this past weekend. Read more about it

Wes

More
29 Nov 2011 03:44 #21132 by Plague
that was a great review, I was about ready to buy it when I saw the issue with the high res monitor, that stopped me. Guess I need to get a new monitor sometime LOL.

More
29 Nov 2011 04:13 #21134 by garfi3ld
you have a 16:10 monitor also?

I used it this weekend and have no intention of taking any of the stuff out of it now. I'm ready to LAN it up at a moments notice :D

Wes

More
29 Nov 2011 06:27 #21142 by Plague

garfi3ld wrote: you have a 16:10 monitor also?

Ya, I have a 5 year old Dell Ultra Sharp 24in 1920x1200

We have 1760 guests and one member online

supportus