Fractal Design Define Mini

More
03 Nov 2011 03:03 #20695 by garfi3ld

titleIt’s rare that we see a new case manufacture jump into the market and wow everyone. This past January at CES Fractal Design did just that to a lot of people including a member of our own staff. From then on we have been excited to get a chance to take a closer look at what Fractal has to offer. Well that moment is finally here. Today we will be taking an in depth look at the Fractal Define Mini, a Micro ATX case built to be silent, compact and stylish. Their goal is to “provide products with an extraordinary design level, without compromising the important factors of quality, functionality and pricing”. That is a high goal to set, let’s find out if they were successful.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2011 18:53 #20696 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Fractal Design Define Mini
Forgot to post here yesterday when we posted this :)

Wes

More
03 Nov 2011 21:14 #20704 by Wingless92
Small cases have a soft spot in my heart. Loved this case when I saw it at CES and it continues to offer great spec's for a low cost of entry.

More
04 Nov 2011 07:47 #20718 by Hasbeen
I have to admit it is a nice case, but I think I'd prefer its cousin the Arc Mini. It is the door that does it for me, I just don't like them. The rest of the case seems fairly similar to the arc mini so that would be my choice. Great review though and still a good case to have.

We have 1988 guests and no members online

supportus