XCM Xbox 360 Controller Case

More
03 Nov 2010 18:11 #11569 by garfi3ld

img_3621lr-lrsmIt doesn't matter what your interest or hobbies are there will always be a group of people who aren't happy with having the same thing as everyone else. Because of that people "mod" or modify just about anything you can think of. There are large industries just about creating parts specifically in the automobile industry and more recently the computer industry. You will find those same people in the console gaming community, people like Ben Heck have made a name for themselves doing just that. Because of that popularity there are company's now that make parts to help you along if this is your thing. XCM is one if not the biggest company that does this. Today I will be looking at a replacement case with led lighting for your Xbox 360 controller. This is very interesting for me both because I love to mod everything and because I hate how I can't ever tell the difference between my Xbox 360 controllers. I'm hoping that this case will satisfy both of those issues.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2011 12:42 #15374 by Nicky9892
I think it is great that companies are starting to pick up on this trend, and bring the ideas that people like Ben Heck have come up with and making them commercially avaiable.

I would really like to see someone start producing the Xbox 360 in a 1970's Atari enclosure - very cool peice of retro kit.

More
08 May 2011 17:28 #15581 by garfi3ld
that would be a sweet enclosure!

Wes

We have 1463 guests and one member online

supportus