Logitech G9x Laser Mouse

More
03 Nov 2010 09:07 #10971 by garfi3ld

IMG_5613-lr

When it comes to mice and keyboards gaming or otherwise there is one company everyone recognizes. Logitech is by far the largest peripheral manufacture in the world. In fact December of last year they produced their Billionth mouse, that's a lot of mice! They have also made a name for themselves with the G series of gaming peripherals including the popular g15 and g5. Today I have the chance to take a look at the G9x, Logitech's most recently released gaming mouse. I should have high hopes considering its family, but I can't help to be a little unsure. I was a big fan of the g5's shape and the G9x doesn't resemble the g5 at all, so who knows.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2011 11:34 #15143 by bchanman11
Replied by bchanman11 on topic Logitech G9x Laser Mouse
Those are some excellent pictures of both the product and the software application that controls the Logitech G9x. Thank you for posting the review! I would also suggest that people that are looking for the best gaming mice check out this website that has reviews of the best gaming mouse

More
18 Apr 2011 17:05 #15190 by h4lt
Replied by h4lt on topic Re: Logitech G9x Laser Mouse
I have this mouse! It is pretty much awesome! Your review pretty much sums it up. It definitely took a few weeks to get used to, switching from a MX518.

I didn't even know that you could change the colors.....and I've had this mouse for like a year now???!?!??!? :whistle:

More
18 Apr 2011 19:42 #15192 by garfi3ld
Thanks guys for the feedback, it means a lot! Its funny because I was thinking about bringing this mouse back into rotation as I was setting things back up after the lan. I'm going to try going back to the Microsoft Sidewinder X8 right now though.

Wes

We have 1473 guests and no members online

supportus