Why I love league of legends but hate playing it.

More
23 Apr 2014 01:33 #34658 by Arxon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shroud, Hasbeen, VaporX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Apr 2014 04:17 #34659 by Shroud
So true, and sadly SMITE is going the same route.

More
23 Apr 2014 15:32 #34662 by Plague
great video. I gave up playing a few month ago, because I don't want to deal with the crap in solo and I couldn't get a 5 man group together, so I just stopped. This video has me wanting to try again, but I don't know.

More
24 Apr 2014 01:40 #34665 by Davey_Boy
This needs to go viral in the LoL community. I remember the good old days where we played whatever we wanted in any lane and we never HAD to have ADC, TANK, AP etc..

the good old days....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Koolaid84, Leonresevil2

• Kelf
  • Hear reason, or she'll make you feel her.
More
24 Apr 2014 02:40 #34666 by Kelf
Great video. The title alone caught my attention. I miss the days when it was SO much fun and I was so eager to get off work and go play it. :(

More
24 Apr 2014 04:09 #34667 by Deb0
Unfortunately Riot seems content with forcing the established meta on everyone. Tis why I started leaning towards Dota.

More
24 Dec 2014 17:33 #36010 by VaporX
DOTA is not really any better. The truth is human nature tied to an online competitive environment leads to this every time. THIS is why I love LAN events.

I sit down at a LAN event and get invited to a game. Dude I suck really bad, but you know what, no one cares. I think the biggest reason is a physical contact. We are sitting there together, the anonymity is gone and social graces come into play.

More
25 Dec 2014 02:49 #36014 by Ropplestiltskin
I stoped playing but I do enjoy once in awhile logging on and playing ARAM so much better than Summoners Rift.

Ok so I need a bottle of nitro, a stick of Dynamite, a roll of duct tape and ... Oh yeah! a squirrel

We have 1798 guests and no members online

supportus