Twitter Hashtag #LanOCv10

More
23 Mar 2012 01:53 #24132 by chadkirchner
Just because I may do something with the data after the LAN, if you are going to make a tweet from the LAN or about the LAN, would you mind terribly to use the #LanOCv10 hashtag please? It'd be muy appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2012 18:52 #24180 by draymac
And what is your name again? Haha...good to see a post from our Mac Brother...see you at #LocalAreaNetworkOhioCityVersionTen

Did I do that right? Haha, your tag is much better

Sent from my DROID R2D2 using Tapatalk

More
23 Mar 2012 19:27 #24186 by Lersar
I thought it was LocalAreaNetworkOverClock...

More
23 Mar 2012 22:15 #24199 by Twodavez
Can't wait to dig around in Wes's "box" for goodies after screaming something posted on Twitter. I'm pretty into it now and enjoy following some good national preachers, businessmen, and friends.

Although no offence, but no one cares where you are 24-7 @Wingless92 :P

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
23 Mar 2012 23:37 #24209 by garfi3ld
i restocked the box too

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Twodavez

More
23 Mar 2012 23:43 #24210 by Twodavez

garfi3ld wrote: i restocked the box too

You had some pretty good stuff in there last time. Maybe you should do some random tourneys throughout the lan. First person to bring me a Penny, or beat me in Rock, paper, scissors. There were soo many multiples in the box, i'm sure you could have some good fun with it.

You could even have people buy you pop (speaking of, will there be cans of pop for sale in the fridge again? Sorry if you've already covered this) :dry:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 1917 guests and no members online

supportus