5th Annual Secret Santa Sign-up is here!

More
04 Nov 2014 02:17 - 26 Nov 2014 01:36 #35812 by Koolaid84
Hello and it's that time again for some awesome Secret Santa! This is the official sign-up post and any questions post up here and we can try to answer them, any concerns please send me a private message and I can see what I can do :) Its a blast so don’t forget to sign up! So here is the information as follows:

Important Dates

*You must sign up by November 24th, 2014 11:59 EST and I will provide names by November 26th, 2013 11:59 EST

*You must have items shipped out or given to your SS by December 19th (you must send me the delivery confirmation by this time, so I know they will get the gift before the holidays)

*There is a $20 minimum for the gift excluding shipping charges, there is no maximum but don't expect your secret Santa to do the same.

*Once you receive your gift please post a photo of its contents up on the forums so everyone can see what you received. This will be a separate forum post from this one.

Basic Rules

*You must have at least 20 posts on the forum or have been to a LanOC LAN party (please PM me about this if you don't know or would like to know if you qualify). This is just to avoid having someone stiff someone else.

How to sign up

To sign up send me a PM with the title "(your username) Secret Santa sign up" and with the following information in this format

Username:
Full name:
Mailing Address:
Phone number (some shippers require it):
Hints for your secret Santa: up to 6 hints just in case something is sold out or you can’t decide
Also give 3 games if you can’t decide on items so there is another avenue!

I will not give your info out to anyone but the other person who is your secret Santa.

I do reserve the right to contact you if you do not send out your gift and have not contacted me about it in advance. I want this to be fair for everyone so please do not make me your babysitter.

Feel free to post or PM me with any questions. Thanks everyone I'm really excited about this again this year and I hope you are too!

People who are signed up so far
garfi3ld
Sideout
L0rdG1gabyt3
Plague
koolaid84
ropplestiltskin
Wingcmdr77
Rubbedout
VaporX
BIG-SPENCE
Dreyvas
karasins

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon
Last edit: 26 Nov 2014 01:36 by Koolaid84.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Nov 2014 02:23 #35813 by garfi3ld
I'm in :)

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Koolaid84

More
04 Nov 2014 02:28 #35814 by garfi3ld

More
04 Nov 2014 13:28 #35815 by Sideout
PM sent.

I am in.

I am the LAN!!!!

More
04 Nov 2014 13:45 #35816 by L0rdG1gabyt3
PM Sent!

Ive been super quiet lately, but Im still here lurking in the shadows!

More
04 Nov 2014 14:19 - 04 Nov 2014 14:19 #35818 by Plague
PM sent. should be fun as always.
Last edit: 04 Nov 2014 14:19 by Plague.

More
06 Nov 2014 15:41 #35826 by Ropplestiltskin
I am in, Sending PM now.

Ok so I need a bottle of nitro, a stick of Dynamite, a roll of duct tape and ... Oh yeah! a squirrel

More
07 Nov 2014 21:23 #35834 by Wingcmdr77
I'm in! Look forward to it every year. PM Sent.

More
14 Nov 2014 15:51 #35867 by VaporX
Lisa and I are in.....

More
21 Nov 2014 18:02 #35895 by garfi3ld
bump

Wes

More
26 Nov 2014 05:44 #35908 by Koolaid84
alright everyone! information has been sent out, any questions please ask. if you didn't get a message, pm me. was having some issues with sending them out so just ask and ill get you the info again :)

More
26 Nov 2014 18:27 #35909 by garfi3ld
I heard a few people have already ordered their gifts. Its only a day after the info went out and I already feel like I'm being lazy lol

Wes

More
28 Nov 2014 02:56 #35914 by Ropplestiltskin
:) I always like to get my gift sent quickly. I had it ordered and paid for 5 minutes after getting my PM. Yeah I am pathetic.

Ok so I need a bottle of nitro, a stick of Dynamite, a roll of duct tape and ... Oh yeah! a squirrel

More
03 Dec 2014 04:28 #35935 by Ropplestiltskin
Just curious if any one has gotten their SS gift I know mine should have I got the delivery notification.

More
03 Dec 2014 06:10 #35936 by Koolaid84
Dont forget to send me the tracking number, its okay i got messages from a few but tracking numbers tell me its been officially sent :)

More
03 Dec 2014 20:32 #35940 by L0rdG1gabyt3
I got mine a few days ago. Been very busy with work and a family death to take pics. Ill try to get it up before the end of the week.

More
09 Dec 2014 03:48 #35965 by Koolaid84
Hey I just wanted to throw up a reminder to everyone that the 19th is the last day to buy and mail out your stuff. There are a few people who i have seen with some unexpected turn of events and please talk/PM/Facebook me if you need anything at all Im here to help out :) but was just keeping in touch with everyone to see where everyone was at. Thanks!

We have 2167 guests and no members online

supportus