What would you like to see....

More
27 Mar 2014 12:40 #34541 by VaporX
So you show up at your favorite LAN event and there at his booth sits your favorite companies PR rep. :woohoo:

He has a demo system as well as a table of swag, you know those neat little giveaways. You see the typical hat, screwdriver, pens and such.

If you could pick a swag type item that would be on the table and is not, what would it be?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Mar 2014 17:26 #34543 by garfi3ld
I do love the screwdrivers, they come in handy when people have issues. Keyboard dusters always get use as well.

A couple things I have picked up at events or CES in the past that I still use

-Sparkle keyboard duster from CES 3-4 years ago
-Patriot flashlight
-sapphire and kingston screwdrivers, i use these all over the office
-random flash drives get used all the time for bios updates, moving drivers over before a pc has internet ect

I see a lot of people who still use the different swag mouse pads that we have given away in the past. Especially the thin Asus pads that we gave away years ago.

Wes

More
27 Mar 2014 17:39 #34544 by VaporX
I am working on some new mouse pads. I love our thin PVC model but want to see us do one for each of the robots instead of all at once, that looks too busy to me.

Flash Drives I am working on a few ideas for right now.

Serious guys this is a big deal to me I am meeting soon with the people we get the swag from and looking for some cool options, something that you guys have never seen and would like too.

More
27 Mar 2014 17:46 #34545 by Lersar
Tshirts. My casual wardrobe is pretty much 95% shirts that I've gotten from LANs, conferences, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld

More
27 Mar 2014 17:48 #34546 by garfi3ld
I really love Thermaltakes TT Man.

You could have a facebook page for a Sapphire figure and people could tag pictures of themselves with theirs in different locations, ect. You could even do a few contests for people who can get the most unique picture of their Sapphire Ruby (for example)

Wes

More
27 Mar 2014 18:23 - 27 Mar 2014 18:32 #34547 by Plague
I agree with all of the above suggestions.

these stood out:
flashlight
screwdrivers
flash drives

pretty much all sway tshirts never are big enough for large guys like me.
Last edit: 27 Mar 2014 18:32 by Plague.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhythmatic

More
27 Mar 2014 18:25 #34548 by VaporX

Plague wrote: pretty much all sway tshirts never are big enough for large groups like me.

Brother I feel your pain. When we ordered my shirts for events I had to special order form a US company and get them made up locally because HK could not get my size. :( However for you let me see what I can do, PM with the size you need.

More
27 Mar 2014 18:51 #34549 by garfi3ld
yeah I gave up on shirts that fit me a long time ago. This is why Alex has 100's of shirts :D

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhythmatic

More
27 Mar 2014 20:59 #34551 by evildoer
I like unique collectables myself..

Something my old company did was give out high quality drawstring backpacks. I haven't given any away any in probably 2 years but you still see them all over LANOC and NexusLAN. They are perfect LAN bags.

Asus gave me a steel coffee cup three years ago.. I use that daily.
Branded USB fans would be awesome

More
27 Mar 2014 21:52 #34553 by Deb0
Replied by Deb0 on topic What would you like to see....

garfi3ld wrote: yeah I gave up on shirts that fit me a long time ago. This is why Alex has 100's of shirts :D

A shirt for every bottle of nail polish.

Also, as far as what I would like to see...your continued attendance and having of the funs. Far to tired to care about things after setup.

More
28 Mar 2014 02:42 #34557 by Koolaid84
T-shirts are a plus always :) i about quite a few of them also, pens, mouse pads, USB flash drives are always nice

and my nail polish does not need t-shirts lol. i would need a lot more shirts then to cover all my bases there lol

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arxon

We have 2222 guests and one member online

supportus